Coming next Friday, June 30
For anyone who can’t get enough Frostgrave, I’ve got an exciting announcement. Next Friday, June 30, I will be releasing the first issue of Spellcaster: The Frostgrave Magazine.
This is a PDF-only magazine, mostly written and assembled by myself. While I have the blessing of Osprey Games, this is a purely independent project. It’s a chance for me to write rules and other game material that either don’t really fit the game world or just don’t mesh well with any of the major releases. It does also mean the internal layout is done by myself, so don't expect anything amazing there!
So what is in this inaugural issue?
* Rules for using black powder firearms
* Rules for horses in the Frozen City
* Rules for Knightly Orders which add variety to your knights and templars
* Alone in the Crypt – a solo Frostgrave scenario in which you play a captain with a quiver-full of magic arrows trying to escape a crypt full of undead
* The Catacombs of the Evrenbright – a three scenario mini-campaign originally created for Adepticon 2017
Also, as you can see, I’ve managed to convince Frostgrave veteran, Dmitry Burmak to help out with cover art!
This issue of Spellcaster will consist of 18 pages, have a cover price of $5, and will initially be available through RPG Now and Wargames Vault, with Amazon hopefully following soon as well. If none of these work for you, feel free to contact me, and I’m sure we can work something out.
HT Publishers will also be producing a Spanish edition of the magazine which will be available on the same day.