Spellcaster: The Frostgrave Magazine are now available as print-on-demand booklets from RPGNow! I’ve got copies of both sitting on my desk, and they make an attractive little set (if I do say so myself).
If you are just hearing about Spellcaster, here is what each issue has to offer:
Spellcaster, Issue 1
* Rules for using black powder firearms
* Rules for horses in the Frozen City
* Rules for Knightly Orders which add variety to your knights and templars
* Alone in the Crypt – a solo Frostgrave scenario in which you play a captain with a quiver-full of magic arrows trying to escape a crypt full of undead
* The Catacombs of the Evrenbright – a three scenario mini-campaign originally created for Adepticon 2017
Spellcaster, Issue 2
* Rules for Dragons in Frostgrave, including a co-operative scenario.
* Traps in Ghost Archipelago, including a solo scenario.
* Frostgrave Mech War, rules and a scenario for fighting with Mechs using Frostgrave rules.
* The Bridges of the Mal Dreath, a scenario reprinted from Tabletop Gaming Magazine
* The Mail Bag and Horizon
Once again, I would like to thank all of the people that have helped with Spellcaster - Andrew Vallas, who has done the internal design and production work; Steve Meyer-Rassow, who created the logo and worked on the cover designs, and Dmitry Burmak for his fantastic cover artwork!