Tuesday 26 January 2021

Solo Frostgrave & Ghost Archipelago Adventure

I’ve just received the new issue of Wargames Illustrated (398), which is always a treat. This issues also happens to include 'The Sunless River' a solo scenario I wrote for Ghost Archipelago, but which can also be used for Frostgrave! (I included conversion notes.)

As the title suggests, the scenario is mostly set on a river, with the crew in a few small boats. They have to make their way down an underground river that features several small islands with strange pylons… and there are also a lot of ‘river-skimmers’, basically giant spiders that can walk on water!

So, if you are looking for a little more solo Frostgrave or Ghost Archipelago action, you might want to check it out! (And they did a great photo shoot for the scenario as well!)

The issue also comes with a free sprue of Warlord Games Greek Hoplites. If you have no other use for them, they make pretty good Dricheans for Ghost Archipelago.

You can grab a copy from NorthStar or direct form Wargames Illustrated.

4 comments:

  1. Solo pirate rules, very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dashed out to my local Whsmiths this afternoon onky to fund they didn't have any left. So I quickly ordered it from Northstar! I was originally going to buy it for the free sprue but then I saw your written an article Joe meant I had to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoplites for Dricheans was a good tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A MIRACLE...No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m writing  would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker)whom DR BALBOSA have helped in getting back her ex..she also told me that DR BALBOSA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person and also like a father to her...My name is Meyers Brown and I am from the USA... My love life was in shambles, I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again. I was confused and did not know what to do again, so i got in contact with DR BALBOSA. He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me and this time my husband came back with so much love,It was one of the best things I have ever done i am the happiest woman on earth and I am filled with so much joy and happiness because my marriage is saved. we are now very much happy with ourselves. DR BALBOSA is for REAL and for good. He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back in just 48 hours! It was a miracle. we’re doing very well in our love life...if you have a similar issue don't hesitate to contact him on his  Email on: balbosasolutionhome@gmail.com And his Phone number and WhatsApp or call him:+2347048047728.
    HIS WEBSITE ON: https://balbosasolutionhome.com ...GRATEFUL HEART

    ReplyDelete