Wednesday 5 May 2021

A Little Corner of Frostgrave

Christmas 2020 was an odd one for a lot of reasons, but one of the good ones was this amazing gift I received from the guys as Illusionary Terrain. I've hung out with these guys many times over the last few years, and even played a few great wargames. That said, I wasn't expecting this!

It's 10mm Frostgrave! A 12" square, covered in snowy, ruined terrain. There are even two little warbands to fight over it, and a couple of wandering monsters - a large construct and a monstrous Ice Toad! 

Now, I admit, I haven't actually played a real game on it so far, but I've had a lot of fun playing with it none-the-less. Thanks guys! I'll let my mediocre photos say the rest.





10 comments:

  1. OMG! That's EPIC!!! It just needs a Warlord Titan to finish it off :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair, just a couple of smaller ones would be fine...

      Delete
  2. Stunning!, it would go grand with a Warmaster Kislev army.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a love-hate relationship with 10mm scale. I love the epic scope of the terrain I can make and the immersive feel off properly scammed buildings that still for on my table, but I hate how I knock over half of what I touch during a game..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats amazing!
    As 3D printers gets more widespread, the more I hear from smaller scale wargames.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful little piece - and to be able to play in a 12" x 12" space is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the tiny-ness! It's quite remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would not have guessed 10mm. That's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete