Thursday 22 July 2021

Fireteam Alpha

 

I've been continuing work on my 'Starhawk Down' project, and have just finished my first fireteam of colonial marines. They are a rough and tumble lot. None are wearing the exact same armour, and it's all been pretty heavily battered, but that just shows these are veterans.

I also finished up another junk-modelling building, which you can see behind them.  Again, this is a low-detail, get it done quickly, piece. I want a decent table full of these buildings, so I really don't want to spend too much time on them.

Next up, the opposition! 

7 comments:

  1. Really nice variety, and still consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where else is the Starhawk Down project mentioned in the blog? I can't seem to find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't mentioned it before by that name. Basically, it's the short-hand I'm now using for the things I've been working on this last month or so - the colonial marines, the junk-modelling terrain, etc.

      Delete
    2. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this project. 👍

      Delete
  3. Starhork dahn. Wiv accents, innit ?

    ReplyDelete