Monday 21 February 2022

The Imagi-Nation Army is Growing!

I admit, I got a little side-tracked on the Imagi-Nation army that I began with such promise at the start of 2021. Well, it wasn't my best year.

I have made some progress though. Recently I finished up my second, 16-man infantry unit. In celebration of this event, I decided to get the whole 'army' out for a little photo shoot. Okay, the army is just two infantry units and one artillery piece, but that represents a serious amount of painting time!

I've got a lot of choices for what to do next... cavalry? a skirmish unit? a command group? I haven't decided yet, and I'm not going to push it. At some point, I'll get a craving, and when I do, I'll go for it.

For now, I'm just going to revel in my little group of toy soldiers... and maybe get them fighting some zombies or something!



12 comments:

  1. Splendid work l look forward to seeing the project progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Oathmark Napoleonics for next Salute then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

      Delete
  3. Looking really Good, like the houses too 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those chaps looking spanking in their uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, personally I would do cavalry next, followed by skirmishers.
    If you fight zombies with them, be sure to post the report!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do you find the time, sir?! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your choice/mix of uniforms and colours for these—and, of course, your painting!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done, Joe! They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete