Wednesday 1 May 2024

Ghost Archipelago Heritor & Warden

 

I've been dusting off my Ghost Archipelago crew, and thought I would take some new photos to show them off. Here is my Heritor and warden. 

I spent loads of time searching for the perfect figure to match my vision of my Heritor. In the end, I used Hero Forge to make one. It was expensive, and I haven't used the service since, but I've got to say, I got just what I wanted! 

The warden is a classic old school Games Workshop chaos model. It's a figure I've always loved, and demonstrates, once again, how incredible some of the old figures were, even with the casting limitatons of the time. 

5 comments:

  1. The old Citadel stuff is great. Much less fussy than the new plastics and some of the resin figures produced today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not been a big fan of the GW stuff for perhaps the past 10 years. They're too detailed, perhaps? I don't know if that's the right word. They're busy. Logs of things flying around, desperate to be snapped off. I love the simpler miniatures of the 90s and the companies - like Northstar - that stick to that kind of design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Tzeench Sorcerer is a lovely mini. 👍

    ReplyDelete