My attempt to make a Star Wars rebel trooper from the Stargrave: Mercenaries box set. I think the key is colour choice and a slightly worn, rag-tag appearance.
Works from here, I like the contrast of the bright blue skin and drab uniform.
The Star Wars Galaxy is a LARGE place and there is such a large scope for all sorts of military uniforms that can be put in place for each system that rises in revolt against Empire rule.
I think you are right about choosing the right colour profile. I was mesmerized by watching Andor and the colours that seem to be suffused into the whole series.
Reminds me more of Rogue Trooper from 2000AD.
ReplyDeleteI saw some excellent rogue troopers made from old plastic catachan models.
DeleteI see that - although most blue soldier are probably going to get people thinking that direction!
DeleteWorks from here, I like the contrast of the bright blue skin and drab uniform.
ReplyDeleteThe Star Wars Galaxy is a LARGE place and there is such a large scope for all sorts of military uniforms that can be put in place for each system that rises in revolt against Empire rule.
True that!
DeleteOh, those colours work perfectly! Cool job indeed!
ReplyDeleteLooks good but definitely thinking 2000AD Rogue Trooper
ReplyDeleteI think you are right about choosing the right colour profile. I was mesmerized by watching Andor and the colours that seem to be suffused into the whole series.
ReplyDelete