Tuesday 8 January 2019

A New Battlefield



Check out my new mat from Cigar Box Battles! It’s the 6’ x 4’ ‘Mixed Ground’ matt with 1” hex overlay. (You can get it without the hexes or with 2, 3, or 4” hexes). 

I thought this would be a great mat to lay down for games of Battletech and Ogre. Actually, I like it so much I might even use it for the occasional miniatures game where I’m feeling lazy and can't be bothered to use a tape measure.

Some of the members of my Firehawks Legion are testing it out in the photo. As you can see the new battlemech bases are a bit bigger than 1”. Still, I don’t think the difference is big enough to cause an issue.

Looking forward to getting a game in on this sucker!

1 comment:

  1. I just take a peek of random blogs and I saw your post. This is nice. Big thanks for sharing.


    affordable boutique hotel in bangkok

    ReplyDelete