Tuesday 16 June 2020

The Battles on Weathertop
























For the first volume of Blaster, I wrote a couple of Rangers of Shadow Deep scenarios heavily inspired by the two skirmishes that take place on Weathertop in The Lord of the Rings. In order to illustrate the article, I broke out a lot of the figures I have painted over the last year, and did a careful photo shoot.

In the end, not all of the photos got used, and some of them appeared in a modified form (including one modified to be a really cool night scene!). Anyway, I am so happy with how well the photos came out, and with my paint work on the figures, I just wanted to show off my favourite photos in their original form. 


 



5 comments:

  1. They look great Joe, you've done an excellent paint-job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cool photos of some well painted minis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time that I comment on your blog, but that's such a cool scene that I couldn't resist! well done Joe, waiting eagerly for FG2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos of great looking figures indeed! Where are the hobbit figures from?

    ReplyDelete