Friday 14 October 2022

Fatewinder


This is one of the Fatewinder figures from the Stargrave range, sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I think it works great for any kind of sci-fi mystic, magic-user, or telepath, and she will probably be joining my Dropship Down crew anytime they need that kind of support.

No lie, this figure was a real joy to paint. Just such sharp, crisp detail. Enough detail that it was fun to paint without so much I was pulling my hair out. I went with purple skin both to accentuate the 'alien' nature, but also to get a good contrast with the drab brown and grey of the clothes.

4 comments:

  1. I like a lot of the metal minis that we got in that Stargrave release. You did a great job painting this one up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, nice shading on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neato! Is Dropship Down an upcoming game?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice looking mini and paint job!

    ReplyDelete