|Actual Sprues May Vary|
Is anyone up for a ‘Sprue Exchange’?
Basically, like most wargamers, I have collected a bunch of plastic wargaming sprues that I don’t actually want, and think it would be fun to trade a few for those that I do. So, I have thrown a small pile of my extra sprues in a box, and I’m ready to ship them off.
Here’s the idea. This is a limited exchange. Just me and ten other people. I will ship the box off to the first person. That person can swap two of the sprues in the box for a couple of their own. This person should then email me, and I will give them the next address. This person then sends the box on to person number 2 – and emails me at the same time, so I can track its progress. Eventually, the box works its way around to everyone and back to me. If it’s fun, I’ll do it again. If not, that’ll be the end of it.
Here are the rules.
1. You agree to send the box off to the next person within a week of receiving it. Less if possible.
2. Each person can take two sprues, but they must exchange them for two different sprues. (The sprues you put in must be different from each other).
3. You can toss in extra sprues if you want to get rid of them and there is space in the box.
4. A sprue can be missing up to two pieces, but only if you can still fully assemble all of the figures the sprue was designed to assemble. (So it can be missing a couple of heads, if there are still sufficient heads for all of the bodies.
5. Plastic is preferred. Other sprues are allowed if they are very light (such as MDF, Resin, ect).
6. All postage is 2nd Class.
7. UK residents only. Sorry, shipping outside of the country makes it not worthwhile.
If you want to participate, drop me an email. You can find it on this blog if you look hard enough.
Remember, spaces are limited to ten.