Friday 7 August 2020

Rangers of Shadow Deep: Menagerie PDF


Menagerie, the latest mini-supplement for Rangers of ShadowDeep, is now available as a PDF from DriveThruRPG.

It includes 9 new animal companions that rangers can recruit to join their adventures, as well as a two-scenario mission set inside the Shadow Deep.

As usual, a print-on-demand version will hopefully be following in a couple of weeks, as I have to wait for the files to be approved and then a sample printed and shipped to me for approval.

For those that are in the midst of The Rescue mission, the mission in Menagerie can be slotted in with only minor modifications.

4 comments:

  1. Time to catch up on RoSD releases. What level range is this mission?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is designed to scale to all levels (well, maybe not 25+ if anyone has a ranger that high...)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I'll wait for the print on demand. The books are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all the books in print. So once this is available POD I will definitely pick a couple up. Just about to run some new players through the entire backlog. I could never really get into skirmish games until Rangers. I took a break from running D&D weekly for the past 5 years, picked a copy of Rangers up and POW!! Can't stop playing it. We even created our own campaign which I should have a blog up and running for in the near future. IT will be dedicated to all things Rangers. Thank you for such an awesome game. The Co-op campaigns and narrative were what sealed the deal for this long time DM.

    ReplyDelete