Thursday 21 March 2024

Playtesting with Mike Hutchinson

There aren't a lot of people that 'do what I do' for a living. Thankfully, one of them lives not too far away. Last week, I met up with Mike Hutchinson (of Gaslands fame) to chat about work and the industry and to eat some good food. That's Mike's full English, while I went for the seaside specialty, the scallop and bacon baguette. 

We also got a chance to have a quick playtest of Flagstone: A #Chess28 Game that Mike has been working on. I'll let him talk tell you more about in the video below, but I think he's onto a winner! 

3 comments:

  1. Scallop and Bacon bagette ? Sounds interesting. That's either undiscovered greatness, or you being brave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sceptical at first, but it's fantastic. A family favourite now.

      Delete
  2. I'm drooling, looking at that breakfast.

    ReplyDelete