Issue 3 of Spellcaster: The Frostgrave Magazine is now available.
You can get the PDF at RPGNow.
You can get it for the Kindle.
A print-on-demand version will be available through RPGNow in 2 or 3 weeks. (Hopefully, this isn’t completely under my control).
With 56 pages, the new issue is significantly longer than issues one and two, and contains the following:
* Expanded rules for rangifer, including rangifer shamans with their own spell list, new rangifer soldier types, and a two-scenario solo campaign.
* Rules for making deals with thieves’ guilds in Frostgrave.
* New Frostgrave fiction from Matthew Ward.
* Eight Ulterior Motive cards for use in Ghost Archipelago.
* A Frostgrave auction featuring new magic items.
Just to make it more fun, the guys at North Star and Osprey Games have released a special ‘Rangifer Warband’ pack of figures, including a brand new rangifer shaman, for use with the new Rangifer rules. You can pick that up through North Star.
Anyway, please let me know what you liked or didn’t like about the new issue so that I can continue to improve in the future!