Friday 16 December 2022

 

Finished up some more models for my colonial marines! These guys come from a variety of different Stargrave kits, including the first ones I've built from the Crew II and Mercenaries II kits.

The vehicle is actually a matchbox car I saw at the grocery store. I believe it is one of the Mars landers. I thought it would look cool to paint it up and use it as an industrial 'drone' - a vehicle that miners could use to quickly load and process ore, or farmers could use as part of the planting process... I mean, basically, it's just a cool little piece of terrain, and I think it scales really well with the figures.

3 comments:

  1. The Frostgrave and Stargrave kits are so cool fro kitbashing together. Thanks for giving North Star a reason to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Did you do this only by yourself? If it is yes, you're really good, guy! The models look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've bought a few of those Hot Wheels Mars rovers myself, as yours looks fantastic alongside your Stargrave minis! They'll look great as part of the mining-related scenarios in The Last Prospector!

    ReplyDelete