Tuesday 4 June 2024

Drekyl Attack!

 

Having a bit of fun with my latest paint jobs - a bunch of Drekyl! These guys were created for my new game Deathship One, but there are also rules to use them in Stargrave (free) on my Patreon.

I got the STLs for these straight from Bobby Jackson and got them painted by my friends at Illusionary Terrain. You can also buy physical prints from Bobby or from North Star

I'm also working on a new set of terrain, which is just a bunch of sci-fi walls from Blotz, which you can see here. Most of them still need painting (which honestly is a black undercoat with grey sprayed over top of it - done). Once I have them ready to go, I'll be running some of my colonial marines through the Deathship

Yes, this spaceship has woodgrain flooring - it's a classy ride! 

2 comments:

  1. The Drekyl will be replaced with my old Daleks, once dusted off! Recycle, recycle, recycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "... classy ride" 😄😄😄
    I don't think that those Colonial Marines are going to make it out of this corridor; time to prep a grenade.
    Vasquez, "Gormen, you always were an asshole."

    ReplyDelete